Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Message About ECO Pass


I wanted to get the word out to anyone who is interested in helping with getting the Neighborhood ECO pass program going for Goss Grove. I've met with Karen Worminghaus, the director of eGo Carshare and a NECO pass coordinator, for some ideas and went to the meeting for neighborhood coordinators a couple of weeks ago. Karen and I are planning on meeting with Rich Points tomorrow afternoon at 1:00 p.m. to discuss a plan for getting the surveys completed and pledges made. Rich is also interested in helping since this ties in well with the Car-Free/Car-Lite campaign.

I know it is really last minute, but if anyone is interested get in touch with me. Meeting is at the eGo Carshare office. 1919 14th St., Suite 330D, in the Colorado Building.


Thanks!
Mindy Hurd
303-325-4764

No comments: